Financial Institutions Cleaning Services in Utah
Financial institutions images are very important. It is a key component to a professional image. Banks need to look and feel clean and organized. Jani-Serv is an expert commercial cleaning service in Utah. Our expertise in the cleaning services for financial institutions help them stay clean. For example we serve banks, credit unions, insurance companies, and mortgage companies.
Jani-Serv offers highly efficient and detail oriented cleaning solutions. Most importantly we want to help you keep your place looking clean. In other words, we want to please your customers, visitors, your team, and the environment. Our company offers cleaning solutions that ensure quality and consistent service.
We assist financial institutions by addressing their janitorial needs, including:
- Uniformed cleaning crews (Screened and trained)
- Flexible cleaning schedules (At the financial institution convenience)
- Restroom sanitizing
- Wet and dry mopping
- Cleaning and sanitation of surfaces
- Window and glass cleaning
- Vault cleaning
- Blinds cleaned
- We are fully bonded and insured
Our services also include:
- Custom and cost-effective cleaning alternatives
- Flexible working hours respecting your working hours needs
- Emergency cleaning assistance (If needed)
- A well trained and equipped cleaning crew
- Special request needs are welcome
Cities we Serve
For example, we have serve clients in the following cities: Salt Lake City, Provo, Lehi, American Fork, Sandy, and Draper. In addition we also serve West and South Jordan, West Valley, Taylorsville, Riverton, Herriman, Alpine, and Bluffdale. Likewise, we also serve customers in Cottonwood Heights, Lindon, Midvale, Murray, Orem, Pleasant Grove, Riverton and Saratoga Springs.
To sum up, we also clean and offer multi-location cleaning solutions for business and offices. In conclusion, call or fill out the form on our website so we can get started in helping you with your cleaning needs. For more than 20 years we have worked with a broad selection of businesses in the state of Utah.